Not that I'm aware of.  To my mind, the goal of most "unattend" files is to
remove or reduce human interaction by answering questions presented by a
user-interface, maybe a wizard-ized process or perhaps even 'tweak' a
behavior slightly.  Editing such discreet and specific values of the
resulting system (in this case, system-purposed attributes in AD) is beyond
an unattend file's scope.

--
Dean Wells
MSEtechnology