Yes, I'll do the same then...

This particular customer should have a lot of weight.

--Paul

To: <ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 9:09 AM
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Setting FFL=2 automatically when building first DC in forest

Let's just hope that Longhorn enables us to build machines (DCs) in a
truly unattended fashion then :) only then can I avoid touching
schema.ini. [I don't consider post build scripts to acceptable.]

MS will be ratifying our designs late this year - I think I can lean
hard enough on the MS guys to persuade them to support us :)

neil