-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Bradley,
CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 11:53 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Microsoft Security Bulletin MS06-041
Vulnerability in DNS Resolution Could Allow Remote Code Execution

E-Bitz - SBS MVP the Official Blog of the SBS "Diva" : The threats and risk level today:
http://msmvps.com/blogs/bradley/archive/2006/08/10/107303.aspx

Alun's "Holy Crap" post:
Tales from the Crypto : How do I rate today's patches?:
http://msmvps.com/blogs/alunj/archive/2006/08/08/107097.aspx

MBSA  -http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/tools/mbsahome.mspx

WSUS - http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/updateservices/default.mspx

You are managing patching in your networks now right?

Alex Alborzfard wrote:
Thanks John this is really helpful, though only for this
vulnerability.
Alex