-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Han Valk
Sent: 14 August 2006 12:37
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Recreate BUILTIN\Incoming Forest Trust Builders

Problem is I don't see it anymore in the BUILTIN container. Strange
thing is
that if I look at the security of the domain object in ADUC Incoming
Forest
Trust Builders is there.

e88-a216-45f9-9739-cb1fb22a0642&DisplayLang=en >
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=29db
ae88-a216-45f9-9739-cb1fb22a0642&DisplayLang=en>  its not > possible to
move
delete rename this group.

> May be he exploited the dynamic objects feature in Windows
> 2003 RTM?
> http://blogs.dirteam.com/blogs/tomek/archive/2006/06/23/1175.aspx
>

> M@
>

> On 8/14/06, Han Valk < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>       Hi,
>
>       A smart co-worker deleted the BUILTIN\Incoming Forest
> Trust Builders group.
>       Is it possible to recreate this group with the same
> well known SID?
>       Authoritative restore is out of the question,
> deletetion is too long ago.
>
>       Han Valk.
>       List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx

Disclaimer:
The Development Bank of Southern Africa exercises no control over information contained in any e-mail message originating from within the organisation. The Bank makes no representation relating to the completeness or accuracy and accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage or liability that is incurred by reliance on the content hereof by the recipient or any other party. Each page attached hereto must also be read in conjunction with any disclaimer, which forms part of it.
Confidentiality:
The e-mail is privileged and confidential and for use of the addressee only. Should you have received this e-mail in error, please return it to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .  Dissemination, disclosure, copying or any similar actions of the content of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx