Wouldn't a t-shirt about defending security infrastructures with Darth Tandon
on it be more fun?

-----Original Message-----
From: "Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:01:39
To:ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir][OT]Dean's kick-a## article

Are said TShirts for sale?

I can envision the next MVP summit with a room full of Bretts.

(www.cafepress.com .... there can be a Brett Store with Brett merchandise)

Brett Shirley wrote:
> Ego isn't wearing a t-shirt with your own picture on it, ego is insisting
> others wear a t-shirt with your picture on it ...
>
> So was that it, Dean?  Were you conceding my point, I couldn't tell (like
> maybe the "okey dokes" was like "whatever", blow brett off) ... or do you
> still feel this is all database specific implementation detail?  As
> opposed to my posistion that this is directory service implementation
> detail (for AD in the dblayer of the DS)?  A directory service needs this
> in order to function correctly across regular replication scopes.
>
> Cheers,
> BrettSh
>
> On Tue, 15 Aug 2006, Dean Wells wrote:
>

>>> Maybe I can help w/ the ego (after all I consider trimming Dean's ego
>>> one of my higher callings in life ;-) ...
>>>
>> Remain focused on your own for now.  Once you no longer feel the need to
>> wear t-shirts with your own face on them, you can probably rest assured that
>> you're safe to begin on mine ;0)
>>
>> ... uhhh, okey dokes :0/
>>
>> --
>> Dean Wells
>> MSEtechnology
>> t Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> http://msetechnology.com

Letting your vendors set your risk analysis these days?
http://www.threatcode.com

If you are a SBSer and you don't subscribe to the SBS Blog... man ... I will
hunt you down...
http://blogs.technet.com/sbs