From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mathieu CHATEAU
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 3:04 PM
To: Victor W.
Cc: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Add folder with quota to existing mailboxes - via scripting or tool

Hello Victor,

you will at least need an account that can access all mailboxes (not a domain admins one)

(or give a script to everyone that they will execute)

To my knowledge, quota is mailbox based. You may set up a special retention on this folder.

sample _vbscript_ to create the private folder

set olApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")

set inbox = olApp.GetNamespace("MAPI").getDefaultFolder(6)

set temp5 = inbox.folders.add("Private",6)

hope it helps,

Regards,

Mathieu CHATEAU

http://lordoftheping.blogspot.com