this script goes through outlook.
Each user need to fire this script (or fire it via logon script).

for the Root Folder, change:
set inbox = olApp.GetNamespace("MAPI").getDefaultFolder(6)

set inbox = olApp.GetNamespace("MAPI").Folder("Personal Folder")
(should do the trick but i didn't test it yet)

Regards,
Mathieu CHATEAU
http://lordoftheping.blogspot.com