Hey everyone, below is a MOM's Alert I'm getting, and I'm new to Active
Directory and MOM's and for the life of me cant find where this "(Intersite,
expected replication time is 15 minutes)" is set I have looked at the repl
mon program and cant see it.. I know I'm looking at some trees when I should
be looking at the forest, but I really need a second pair of eyes
here...could anyone direct me where to look for the "intersite replication"
parameter.

v/r
john

The following DCs took more than three times the expected replication time
to replicate.

Format: DC, Naming Context, Calculated Replication Time (in minutes)

Site name: City-CenterCity
(Intersite, expected replication time is 15 minutes)
CIUTIL01A, Domain:SDCCD, 55

Site name: DistrictOffice
(Intersite, expected replication time is 15 minutes)
DOUTIL01A, Domain:SDCCD, 55 Name: AD Replication is occurring slowly
Severity: Warning
Resolution State: New
Domain: SDCCD
Computer: CDUTIL01A
Time of First Event: 9/1/2006 3:01:00 PM
Time of Last Event: 9/1/2006 5:01:00 PM
Alert latency: -7 min, -26 sec
Problem State: Active
Repeat Count: 2
Age:
Source: AD Replication Monitoring
Alert Id: 4d23ee51-3b8e-4360-b0b4-6ca850d6f49f
Rule (enabled): Microsoft Windows Active Directory\Active Directory Windows
2000 and Windows Server 2003 \Active Directory Availability\AD Replication
is occurring slowly

John M. Strongosky
Network Support Group, Messaging Administrator,
San Diego Community College District
SunGard Higher Education Managed Services
9315 Hillery Drive,
San Diego California 92126
Tel 619-388-1129
Fax 619-388-1195
Help Desk 619-388-7000
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx