From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Jobsz
Sent: Thu 2006-09-14 14:09
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Any impacts to domain controller when changingits IP?

Dear all,

Because our company is being merged by another company, in the process of
integration we need change the internal IP address and computer name.

Our domain controller of Windows Server 2003.
We have to change its computer name and internal IP but no need to change
The domain name, because we want to let run for 3 months.

Anyone could tell me what impacts brought by these changes?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

With best regards
Jobs.Zhao

<<winmail.dat>>