Chris,

I gather we tweaked ours so it only used a certain % of system resources (20% I think) and while it does have some impact on performance it does seem "livable with" now they have done that..

Dave.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Pohlschneider
Sent: 14 September 2006 15:44
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] OT: Protecting against Spyware/Adware

Just curious what other people are using for protecting against adware/spyware? We are using Webroot Spysweeper right now, but I see some performance hits on computers running this software and it does work, but it causes headaches will installing some apps that we approve. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Chris Pohlschneider

Holloway Sportswear IT

937-494-2559

937-497-7300 (Fax)

are addressed. As a public body, the Council may be required to disclose this email, or any response to it, under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, unless the information in it is covered by one of the exemptions in the Act.

If you receive this email in error please notify Stockport e-Services via [EMAIL PROTECTED] and then permanently remove it from your system.

Thank you.

http://www.stockport.gov.uk