I didn't think so :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Bradley,
CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 3:33 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] OT: Protecting against Spyware/Adware

Nope.

Crawford, Scott wrote:
> Nobody runs as a local administrator.  We have zero issues with
spyware.  Coincidence?

> ________________________________

Pohlschneider
> Sent: Thu 9/14/2006 9:44 AM
> To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
> Subject: [ActiveDir] OT: Protecting against Spyware/Adware
>

> Just curious what other people are using for protecting against
adware/spyware? We are using Webroot Spysweeper right now, but I see
some performance hits on computers running this software and it does
work, but it causes headaches will installing some apps that we approve.
Any suggestions are appreciated.

--
Letting your vendors set your risk analysis these days?
http://www.threatcode.com

If you are a SBSer and you don't subscribe to the SBS Blog... man ... I
will hunt you down...
http://blogs.technet.com/sbs