From: Richard Kline
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 9:00 AM
To: 'ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Active Directory Cookbooks...

Altering the subject a mite:
I've not yet purchased these books and so am not completely familiar
with the content...

Does anyone have a recommendation for AD programming using .NET?
VB is my personal poison of choice.

VBS would probably suffice for my anticipated needs but I do wish to get
more fully familiar with the .NET workings....

Thank you.

Richard