Refer to following KB article: Media for Windows Server 2003 R2 is released by using various SKUs, such as Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition, Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition, and Windows Server 2003 R2 Datacenter Edition.

CD2 must be the same SKU as what is currently installed. For example, only Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition CD2 can be applied to Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/912309/en-us