-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Newell
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 11:48 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] AD Reporting Tool?

At the risk of sounding like a one trick pony, I'd have to go with
adfind from www.joeware.net.

adfind -default -nodn -csv -f "(&(objectCategory=person)(objectclass=
user))" cn memberof useraccountcontrol > filename.csv

You can clean it up in excel in just a few minutes (sort by CN, wrap the
memberof, find and replace useraccountcontrol EG: replace 512 with
normal user, 514 with disabled, etc. Look up the values here
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/305144/ Or, better yet, leave it with
the numeric values and hand them a printed copy of that article along
with the report and let the auditors figure it out. Should keep them
busy for a while;-)