-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Desmond
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 10:05 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] AD Reporting Tool?

Oh I don't disagree. Adfind, admod, oldcomp, and a SQL Server and Excel
were the only tools I used and I generated reports about hundreds of
thousands if not millions of objects...

I actually did also use the Mailbox info VBScript I posted on my blog as
well, but none of that expensive fancy per user object GUI stuff.

Thanks,
Brian Desmond
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

c - 312.731.3132