To: <ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 8:03 AM
Subject: [ActiveDir] How are folks setting hidden user attribs?

Hey guys,

I'm curious how people are populating attributes such as employeeid,
employeetype, etc, specifically when creating\modifying accounts using the
GUI (ADUC)?  Besides me writing something to populate the fields what other
resources do I have to allow other selected users (account creators) to
populate these fields?

TIA

-alex

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx