Ravi,

Was it ever working? What version of ActiveSync are you using, and what
of the devices (what OS)?

The reason I ask is that we have an issue with ActiveSync v4.2 and Trend
OfficeScan where they DO NOT play together with Windows Mobile 5.0
devices. No fix from Trend until later next year!!! Same (or at least
similar) error to what you report.

My $0.02 inc GST.

themolk.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx