From: Vinnie Cardona <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:57:54
To:<ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] The remote computer has ended the connection.

Susan,

We don't have a MS support contract.  Unfortunately rebooting the server was
cheaper than paying MS $245.

Never used WSUS until this month.  I am currently running WSUS 3.0.

Now for those of you who have experienced this bug and do not have a support
contract:

Just contacted MS @ (800) 936-4900 (option 2) and asked if I can just report a
bug without having to pay and he informed me that I will have to report the bug
via mail to the development team.  The address he gave me was:

Microsoft Corporation

1 Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052

Attention would be to the Development Team.  Include the product name and bug.

Susan…I think informing MS in some way or form of this potential bug is a good
idea…