Thanks to advice from the ActiveDir community (this mailing list) and Microsoft's ADMT and ExMerge, we have successfully completed an interforest migration - of users, computers, and mailboxes. Next up: the servers, 12 of them. Two DC's, the rest are made up of file, print, Exchange, MS SQL (integrated auth), Citrix, and backup. The source forest will no longer be necessary in a few weeks. Would you recommend using ADMT for the servers as well? I know that the DC's and Exchange server will be done manually..

Thanks,
...D