From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Almeida Pinto, Jorge de
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 1:24 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Users, Computers, and Mailboxes migrated - Servers next

if you just want to migrate the servers from one domain to the other, you can use ADMT. However... if you also need to translate data, that is another story.

File based data -> ADMT

Print services -> SUBINACL

Services -> SUBINACL

Shares -> SUBINACL

Registry -> SUBINACL

IIS -> third party

SQL -> third party

Citrix -> don't know

PS.: SUBINACL is in the resource kit, but make sure to download the latest version

Met vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,

Ing. Jorge de Almeida Pinto

Senior Infrastructure Consultant

MVP Windows Server - Directory Services

LogicaCMG Nederland B.V. (BU RTINC Eindhoven)

(       Tel     : +31-(0)40-29.57.777

(  Mobile     : +31-(0)6-26.26.62.80

*  E-mail     : <see sender address>