    *From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of
    *Jitendra Kalyankar
    *Sent:* Thursday, November 09, 2006 10:16 AM
    *To:* ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
    *Subject:* Re: [ActiveDir] Beginner's Book on Scripting - WSH or
    VBScript?

    This is the link to M$ to start with...very good info....
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnanchor/html/scriptinga.asp -- Sincerely,

         On 11/9/06, *Stu Packett* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

        Hello everyone.  After reading through a lot of the posts on
        this mailing list, I realize I could make my job easier if I
        knew how to script.  I have no experience in scripting, but
        would like to know what books do you recommend as a beginner's
        book on scripting?  Also, I don't really know the difference
        between WSH and VBScript, so if anyone could explain that, I'd
        appreciate that.  After browsing through Amazon, I saw several
        books on WSH and VBScript, but don't know where I should focus
        on.  I'm also open to computer based training (CBT) videos of
        any exist.  Thanks in advance.

--
Letting your vendors set your risk analysis these days? http://www.threatcode.com

If you are a SBSer and you don't subscribe to the SBS Blog... man ... I will
hunt you down...
http://blogs.technet.com/sbs