I never use that moniker but how about a positive spin...people use it
because the co-founders are always on the short list of top U.S.
philanthropists ? :-)

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Laura A.
Robinson
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 10:14 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] OT: M$

Just out of curiosity, what makes people think it's appropriate to refer
to Microsoft as "M$" on an MS-focused mailing list whose participants
include Microsoft employees, Microsoft contractors, Microsoft MVPs and
various other people who may have a relatively positive view of
Microsoft?

Laura