  From: joe
  To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
  Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 10:49 PM
  Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] [OT] Vista Admin Tools Pack

  The Vista source isn't available for perusal yet so this is a complete guess
but I expect it is something like Explorer purposely "dumbs down" the process
token used to launch the new process.

  Its just a guess though...

  --
  O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition - http://www.joeware.net/win/ad3e.htm