Happens with my father and watches as well. The man cannot wear a watch
without it dying within weeks. But thats another story. If you can isolate
the symptoms to time of day or even the remote chance its a bad ballast
(flouresent lighting used to cause occasional problems with old CRTs),
etc. Atleast you can start to wittle things down a bit. But in this case
it sounds like RF overlap. Perhaps there is one mouse that is emitting too
strong a signal.

I was a bit thrown this morning though when I thought I read that this was
happening with corded devices as well.

Brent Eads
Employee Technology Solutions, Inc.

Office: (312) 762-9224
Fax:     (312) 762-9275

The contents contain privileged and/or confidential information intended
for the named recipient of this email. ETSI (Employee Technology
Solutions, Inc.) does not warrant that the contents of any electronically
transmitted information will remain confidential. If the reader of this
email is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use,
reproduction, disclosure or distribution of the information contained in
the email in error, please reply to us immediately and delete the
document.

Viruses, Malware, Phishing and other known and unknown electronic threats:
It is the recipient/client's duties to perform virus scans and otherwise
test the information provided before loading onto any computer system. No
warranty is made that this material is free from computer virus or any
other defect.

Any loss/damage incurred by using this material is not the sender's
responsibility. Liability will be limited to resupplying the material.

Message scanned by TrendMicro