From: Michael B Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 2, 2006 5:39:26 PM
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] _msdcs not propagated in AXFR

Ok, so basically _msdcs is just a separate zone. Do Windows DNS setups
usually do this? I'm using SBS.

I have a bind DNS server running on a linux machine with a slave zone
for example.com. The AXFR doesn't have those records (aside from the
NS record). So what you're saying is that I need to setup another slave
zone for the _msdcs subdomain?

Mike

Michael B Allen
PHP Active Directory SSO