Yes...
        * No more SYSVOL bloat as all Administrative Templates are stored in a
central location
        * For domain environments a central store can be created so that
ADMX/ADML files are NOT stored (which is the default) with EACH GPO (for both
local and domain).
        * Results in less replication traffic for the SYSVOL and less storage
is needed
        * This central store MUST created in
"..\SYSVOL\Domain\Policies\PolicyDefinitions" and is thus NOT available by
default. (Create on the PDC FSMO!)
        * Can be used in EVERY domain environment (W2K/W2K3/W2K7/etc.)
        * Can ONLY be managed with the GPMC and GPO Editor from Vista and
Longhorn
        * GPMC and GPO Editor will first try to use the central store and then
the server's local store
        * Just Copy %WINDIR%\PolicyDefinitions to ..\SYSVOL\Domain\Policies and
create your own language specific sub directories if needed (EN-US will be
available by default)

Cheers,
jorge

Met vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,

MVP Profile →
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=f8c04f4a-bff2-453e-9aed-7dfedab0be10
MVP Home Site → https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
MVP Overview → https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/mvpexecsum