Yes I was. I often launch the resource monitor from task manager and
its not blank. But in this instance it was. So I find it hard to
believe "its normal". Thanks for the reply anyway Laura.

Cheers

M@

On 12/15/06, Laura A. Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Are you referring to Performance Monitor? If so, that's normal. You have to
pick the objects and counters that you want to watch.

Laura

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx