I have Exchange delegated full admin rights on the ex2k3 sp2 org and i
have all the read/write perms to mailbox-enabled user attributes
listed here-
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/Guides/E2k3ADPerm/bdc119c9-961a-4e78-acf8-97099256f452.mspx?mfr=true

However,I'm running into this issue-
I delete a users mailbox, which works fine. When i try to reconnect
this orphaned mailbox to a different user, i get this error-
"you do not have the rights required to complete the operation
Id no: c1030728"

Reconnecting back to the old user works fine.

I have the exact same rights to the exchange attributes on both user objects.

Is there more to permissions under the hood when reconnecting a
mailbox to a diff user than mailbox enabling a user that i'm running
into.
I notice there is nothing in the Working with AD permssions white
paper about reconnecting a mailbox to a diff user but i just thought
it was the same exact rights needed for mailbox-enabling a user.

Thanks