-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Kern
Sent: Sunday, 17 December 2006 2:22 p.m.
To: activedirectory
Subject: [ActiveDir] Exchange reconnect(OT)

I have Exchange delegated full admin rights on the ex2k3 sp2 org and i have
all the read/write perms to mailbox-enabled user attributes listed here-
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/Guides/E2k3ADPerm/bdc1
19c9-961a-4e78-acf8-97099256f452.mspx?mfr=true

However,I'm running into this issue-
I delete a users mailbox, which works fine. When i try to reconnect this
orphaned mailbox to a different user, i get this error- "you do not have the
rights required to complete the operation Id no: c1030728"

Reconnecting back to the old user works fine.

I have the exact same rights to the exchange attributes on both user
objects.

Is there more to permissions under the hood when reconnecting a mailbox to a
diff user than mailbox enabling a user that i'm running into.
I notice there is nothing in the Working with AD permssions white paper
about reconnecting a mailbox to a diff user but i just thought it was the
same exact rights needed for mailbox-enabling a user.

Thanks