(I suck at lurking what can I say) The other day someone was arguing about SBS
saying "what are you going to do if the AD gets corrupted" and got to say
"Well, according to the AD gurus I know, it's very rare for AD to get corrupted
and typically is not AD that has gone wrong but something else".

  They came back and said "Oh well I meant overall corruption"

joe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }
P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman"  }  LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY:
"Times New Roman"  }  DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }
A:visited {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }
SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }
P.MsoAutoSig {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman"  }  LI.MsoAutoSig {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY:
"Times New Roman"  }  DIV.MsoAutoSig {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  P.Body {   FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in
0pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial  }  LI.Body {   FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN:
 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial  }  DIV.Body {   FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN: 0in
0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial  }  P.SectionHead1 {   FONT-WEIGHT: bold;
FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial  }
 LI.SectionHead1 {   FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;
FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY: Arial  }  DIV.SectionHead1 {   FONT-WEIGHT:
bold; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-STYLE: italic; FONT-FAMILY:
Arial  }  P.SectionHead2 {   FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN: 0in
0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial  }  LI.SectionHead2 {   FONT-WEIGHT: bold;
FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial  }  DIV.SectionHead2 {
  FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial
}  SPAN.EmailStyle20 {   COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type:
personal-compose  }  DIV.Section1 {   page: Section1  }      SBS... uh oh there
goes the neighborhood... This one could possibly get the
 [OT] badge I expect and/or go to the SBS specific groups. If an SBS server
died, AD would be one of the last things on it I would suspect with everything
it runs.  ;o)

    O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition -
http://www.joeware.net/win/ad3e.htm