Hi,

We have several different locations, all very well connected (min 100Mbit).
Each location has a dc. Right now, each location is it's own site so that
the users connect to their local dc. This has the (in my case) disadvantage
of limiting the replication schedule to a minimum of 15 minutes. Our network
would have no difficulty handling intra-site replication but is there a way
to make sure users connect to their geographically closest dc, including
dfs?
Yes, I want to have my cake and eat it. But can it be done?

Regards,
Anders