Only way I know of getting this information is via audit logs. I know
that Quests makes som enice tools that will track and capture directory
access issues, etc etc and log them, alert on them, etc so you can track
who is doing what in AD.

MY best advice,

Delegation of control wizard, deny what is not specifically needed for
job function and audit those folks on what they shouldnt be doing, and
maybe the logs will be less up for you. Logging everything and doing
nothing with the info, is about as good as doing nothing at all.

EZ

Edward E. Ziots
Network Engineer
Lifespan Organization
MCSE,MCSA,MCP+I,M.E,CCA,Network+, Security +
email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cell:401-639-3505