-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Bradley,
CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 1:39 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] 1054 Error (Windows cannot contact DC - Group
Policy)

These aren't broadcom nics are they?

(Broadcoms are evil)

Darren Mar-Elia wrote:
> Does this server have the same NIC driver as other servers? Or, have
> you tried updating this server's NIC driver?

SYSTEM. THANK YOU.

> Carpenter Industries, Inc.

> List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx
> List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx

> List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx

Letting your vendors set your risk analysis these days?
http://www.threatcode.com

If you are a SBSer and you don't subscribe to the SBS Blog... man ... I
will hunt you down...
http://blogs.technet.com/sbs