Also try this,

on a Windows 2003 box use the dsquery command and issue the following. (
as the same account you are using to do the Authentication)

dsquery * CN=Users,DC=Your_Account_Domain,DC=Your_Parent_Domain,DC=COM
you should get a dump of the first 1000 users in the Users container. If
you get this then you done an Authenticated LDAP query to AD and dumped
accounts.

You can also use the same LDAP Construct in the Custom Searches within
Windows 2003 ADUC to see if this will also give you the information you
are looking for.

Also note that your developer might need to page his queries, because AD
is only going to return the first 1000, of you get an error 4 that is a
indicative of a paging issue with the query.

HTH,

Edward E. Ziots
Network Engineer
Lifespan Organization
MCSE,MCSA,MCP+I,M.E,CCA,Network+, Security +
email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cell:401-639-3505