Read all of this sort of. I have a fairly simple opinion:

If you want to screw around, or do small scale virtualization, VS or
VMWare server - whatever makes you happy, they're about the same in a
datacenter.

If you want to go do all that money saving stuff, large scale lets buy
some gigantic servers on a SAN, drink the kool aid off the cover of
eweek, etc - go buy an esx license or two.

Thanks,

Brian Desmond

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

c - 312.731.3132