Hi Hiram,

Thanks for the quick replies, but I have more =)
I can't make a broker plugin since my design (to allow for quicker
implementation, etc.) uses the JAAS plugin. It stores the client's DN
as the username and then passes it to a JAAS broker.
There is no way of telling if client certificates were checked without
talking to the transports.