Hi all,

I'm trying to zip an entire directory with Archive::Zip, but I can't definitivly understand this module.
I've read the doc on CPAN and used the examples, but I don't understand how it works.

For example, what does $zip->addTree( '.', 'xyz' ); means?

I've tried to list my source file like this:
@files = grep { $_ ne '.' and $_ ne '..' } readdir GROUPDIR;  (where GROUPDIR is a valid directory handle)

then I wanted to zip it using examples/zip.pl, but it doesn't works (I've got an error message saying "Can't add file")

Is there an easy way to zip an entire directory?
Or maybe there is somewhere more explicit docs about Archive::Zip ?

Thanks in advance for every answer.

asphyx/Logofactory^Coolphat^Superior Art Creations^ACiD Productions^REMORSE^The LoOp!
http://www.asphyx.fr.st/
http://www.asphyx.fr.st/gfx/