On Fri, 23 Nov 2007, Sisyphus wrote:

> Installing from the zip package (by running Installer.bat):
>
> -------------------------------
> .
> .
> Configuring PPM for use in C:\_32\ap1000...
>
> Syncing perl PPM database with .packlists...DBD::SQLite::db do failed:
> column path is not unique(1) at dbdimp.c line 402 at
> C:/_32/ap1000/lib/ActivePerl/PPM/InstallArea.pm line 798.
> DBD::SQLite::db do failed: column path is not unique(1) at dbdimp.c line 402
> at
> C:/_32/ap1000/lib/ActivePerl/PPM/InstallArea.pm line 798.
> done
> .
> .
> -------------------------------

We are aware of this problem.  It happens because the 5.10 repositories
are not online yet.  I hope we'll have something at the end of next week
or so.  But we still need to fix the ugly error message too, as it will
always appear when you install on a machine without internet connection.

> The rest of the installation process ran as per normal.
>
> I installed Inline::C, Inline::CPP and a few other extensions (all using the
> MinGW compiler). Everything looks fine (for my purposes, at least).

That good to hear.  Thanks for your feedback!

Cheers,
-Jan