Hi,
I got following unresolved reference while trying to create a Dll using
C and Python:
pymmlibs_wrap.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__PyString_Fr
omString referenced in function _swig_varlink_repr
pymmlibs_wrap.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__PyErr_SetSt
ring referenced in function _swig_varlink_getattr
pymmlibs_wrap.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__PyExc_NameE
rror referenced in function _swig_varlink_getattr

To solve this, I need to use python23.lib for resolving the reference.
Can I get the location path of python23.lib using any python command
without hardcoding it in my script? To add, it should function the same
way Python currently support getting C include files using
"distutils.sysconfig get_python_inc()".

Awaiting a reply from someone soon..

Regards,
Karthik.