Hi all,

class Team < ActiveRecord::Base
  has_many :player, :order => 'name asc', :dependent => :delete_all
end

In "team" controller create/update view, "create another" subform is
coming for player.

When you edit any record on "team" controller the subform for "player"
displays one empty record,  in database also it is created
automatically even if you don't press update button.




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Same error reported in (2007):

http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold/browse_thread/thread/510895a626223bdc/cb109d9b9da85239?lnk=gst&q=has_many%3A+%2B+%3Aorder#cb109d9b9da85239




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I upgrade my environment to rails 2.3.2, ruby 1.8.7 and
active_scaffold(master)
I found this error. Previously it was not their.




____________________________________________________

but when I changed my model (REMOVED :order => CLAUSE)
it works perfectly as expected.

class Team < ActiveRecord::Base
  has_many :player, :dependent => :delete_all
end


I think there is a bug in active_scaffold.


Thanks in Advance,
Zeal

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to