On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:07:41 -0700 (PDT), dkindlund <[email protected]>
wrote:
> .active-scaffold tr[class="record even-record status_1"]
> td.client_status-column a.disabled {
> color: black;
> font-weight: bold;
> }
> 
> This CSS works fine... until I render a nested form, in which case,
> ALL these customizations are lost.  I believe the core problem is that
> I'm using:
> tr[class="record status_1"]
> instead of:
> tr.status_1
> 
> AND
> tr[class="record even-record status_1"]
> instead of:
> ??? - I have no idea what I can use here... tr."even-record status_1"
> doesn't work... how can I logically AND together the presence of two
> class types?
> 
> Any help would be useful.
> -- Darien

You can use tr.even-record.status_1, although IIRC it doesn't work in IE6.

> 
> 

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/activescaffold?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to