Hi,

I found a bug in the documentation
(http://activewarehouse.rubyforge.org/docs/activewarehouse-etl.html#load):

In the load section, it says to set :append_rows to append to the
output file rather than overwrite it, when :append_rows actually takes
an array of hashes to add to the destination in addition to the
processed rows. To have the destination append to the output file
rather than overwrite it, you must set the :append option to true, not
:append_rows. This would only work for file destinations.

Sidenote: might be worth making the aw docs a wiki so that anyone can
contribute documentation. I feel like there's tons of awesome but
undocumented/partially documented functionality that I'm missing out
on.

--

.Carlo
http://syntacticbayleaves.com