Good morning Jennifer,
We do not require employees to attest to the Code of Conduct.  This has
been a discussion of late.  We have a training video that is shown at new
employee orientation, but not everyone attends so either they hear about
the code from their own management or they act on the email from the
president that is sent out annually (and last year was the first time for
the reminder.)  There's always a lot of resistance to having people go
through the attestation step.

Thanks for asking,
Michele

--
Michele Gross, Director (Interim)
Office of Institutional Compliance and University Policy Program

http://policy.umn.edu/