From: <bounce-121730783-77113...@list.cornell.edu> on behalf of Michele Gross
<m-g...@umn.edu>
Date: Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 9:47 AM
To: Association of College and University Policy Administrators
<acup...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: [acupa-l] Youth Protection Policy

Hi Brenda
You can find all of our information at this
location<https://policy.umn.edu/operations/minorsafety>.

Michele

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 12:20 PM, Savarese, Krystyne A.
<savares...@osu.edu<mailto:savares...@osu.edu>> wrote:
Brenda,

Ohio State’s Activities and Programs with Minor Participants policy, including
information on background checks and training, can be found here:
https://hr.osu.edu/public/documents/policy/policy150.pdf

Best,
Krystyne

[he Ohio State University]
Krystyne Savarese
Policy and Training Director
Office of University Compliance and Integrity
21 E. 11th Ave, Columbus, OH 43201-2190
614-292-8728<tel:(614)%20292-8728> Office
savares...@osu.edu<mailto:savares...@osu.edu> ·
compliance.osu.edu<http://compliance.osu.edu/>