From: bounce-121741496-56848...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-121741496-56848...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Susan
Provenzano
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 9:41 AM
To: Association of College and University Policy Administrators
<acup...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: [acupa-l] Policies on Free Speech, Speakers on Campus, and Assembly

Good morning,

In light of recent events, we are reviewing our policies on free speech, lawful
assembly and invited speakers.  If any of you have such policies and would be
willing to share them, I would much appreciate it!

Thanks very much,

Sue
------------------------------------
Susan T. Provenzano, '84, '09
Academic Affairs
Rochester Institute of Technology
(585)475-5572
stp1...@rit.edu<mailto:stp1...@rit.edu>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
destroy any copies of this information.

Replying to Messages: Replying (using Reply) to an ACUPA-L e-mail will
distribute your message to the ENTIRE list of members. To send a message
privately, reply directly to the individual who sent the message (their e-mail
address appears in the "From" line of their original e-mail).

To Unsubscribe or for questions about the ACUPA e-list, Contact Joshua Adams at
j<mailto:jamiepar...@cornell.edu?subject=ACUPA%20e-list%20assistance>a...@cornell.edu<mailto:j...@cornell.edu?subject=Question%20About%20the%20ACUPA%20E-list>
 or 607-255-8279.