From: Susan Provenzano <stp1...@rit.edu>
Date: Monday, August 21, 2017 at 6:41 AM
Subject: Policies on Free Speech, Speakers on Campus, and Assembly

Good morning,

In light of recent events, we are reviewing our policies on free speech, lawful
assembly and invited speakers.  If any of you have such policies and would be
willing to share them, I would much appreciate it!

Thanks very much,

Sue
Susan T. Provenzano, ’84, ‘09
Academic Affairs
Rochester Institute of Technology
(585)475-5572
stp1...@rit.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
destroy any copies of this information.