From: bounce-121925722-56848...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-121925722-56848...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Schoonmaker,
Linda
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2017 9:52 AM
To: Association of College and University Policy Administrators
<acup...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: RE:[acupa-l] Travel and Expenses Policy

Michael, in your travel policy you have mileage rates with caps.  Is this per
trip or cumulative for the fiscal year?  And how did you arrive at the cutoffs
of 500 and 3000?

Thank you,

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Linda J Schoonmaker
Vice President for Finance & Administration
Big Bend Community College
lin...@bigbend.edu<mailto:lin...@bigbend.edu>

509.793.2002
877.745.1212
www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299