At Utah Valley University the Policy Manual is online. Once a year we print out
the manual and place it in a binder for historical purposes. – Cara O’Sullivan,
Policy Office, Utah Valley University

From: bounce-121942785-78617...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-121942785-78617...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Susan
Provenzano
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2017 2:18 PM
To: Association of College and University Policy Administrators
<acup...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: RE: [acupa-l] Maintaining Physical Policy Handbooks

Hi Aimee,

At RIT, we are not maintaining a physical handbook for either students or
employees.

Sue
Susan T. Provenzano, ’84, ‘09
Academic Affairs
Rochester Institute of Technology
(585)475-5572
stp1...@rit.edu<mailto:stp1...@rit.edu>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
destroy any copies of this information.