Please forward to anyone that you know who may be interested.

Henri

From: Christopher Sandom [mailto:ch...@wildbusiness.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2016 8:29 AM
To: Bailey Hemphill; Jake Zarins; Natalie Haines; Charlotte Hawkins; Amy; Cyrus
Mehrbod; Claire Reboah; Megan Holmes; Robin Webster; Stewart, Alan; Ailsa
Lamond; Jake Wood; Simona Negro; Jonathan Cook; Southgate, Fran; Brocklebank,
Henri; Chris Accleton; Mika Peck; Max Withey; Yasmine Kharroubi; Tanya Pennell;
Andrea Penado; Gabrielle Roxby; Victoria Mill; Joseph Bull; Claire Munday;
Jeremy Evans; Isabella Di Stefano; Jonathan Forsyth; Catrina Ferris; Ella Ray;
Naomi Gann; Rosa Bonifacii; Tara Cox; Maria; Emma James; Dora Clouttick;
Claudia Gray; Max Pannett; Piotr Szota; Karolina Gurjazkaitė; Theo Dyer; Raphe
Zevenbergen; Molly Manwill; Rachel White; Helen Ford; Joel Severne; Frederick
Reschwamm; Tim Kay; Lena Grinsted; Joel Severne; Kate Griffiths; Hari Tan; Dan
Reed; Rhiannon Gloor; Corinne Attwood; Rob Fowler; Thomas Wood; Kate Basley;
Sam Laughlin; Akesson, Olle; Daniel Ingram; Charlotte Debenham; Hannah Worker;
Will Cottrell; Linda Parker; Cara Clancy; Louise Holloway; Claire Murphy
Subject: Fwd: Pine Marten Studentship

Dear all,

An exciting PhD project is being offered to work on the interaction between
pine martens and red and grey squirrels. See below for details. Please do pass
around your networks!

All the best,

Chris