Hello everyone,
Yesterday's seminar was superb, I can't wait for the next one. I just had to
finish off the day with a 'Pollo ad Astra' pizza at Pizza Express!!
I have just seen the tweet by SxBRC about the Red Squirrel seen in Horsham
on Friday. It would be very interesting to find out where this squirrel came
from (escaped from) as a few years ago I saw one in my back garden near
Copthorne which isn't that far from Horsham. Maybe quite far for a squirrel
though I guess.
So, if anyone finds out the source of the squirrel, please let me know.
Best wishes,
James